Overview: Parents and teachers have a unique role in leading young people to become thriving, healthy global citizens. Character is never developed by accident. Qualities like compassion, gratitude, responsibility, and integrity must be taught. Participants will learn practical strategies to immediately meet students where they are now, earn the opportunity to speak, and lead them through some of the biggest challenges in school and life.
- Explore the changing relational needs of children throughout various stages of development and how to meet those needs.
- Develop a personalized plan to lead and teach your family values.
- Learn techniques to build and maintain healthy parent-child relationships even in the face of conflict.
- Establish a strategy for navigating the digital world.
- Equip children to engage in positive peer relationships.