Overview: What is one major reason people fail at networking? Answer is: They are a “no” show! This coupled with being uncomfortable (sometimes panic-stricken) moves a person to quickly dismiss the idea. This is a hands-on, interactive program presented in a safe environment to learn and practice the tools, tips, and techniques that will make you look forward to and succeed at your next networking event.
- Reduce reluctance with easy-to implement networking systems.
- Identify the best networking opportunities on all levels. Your time is limited!
- Get the networking results by being prepared for critically important questions.
- Practice tactics to gain agile abilities in networking groups.
- Be the first to start authentic conversations no matter the audience or event.